Tuesday 26 March 2013

the birds are chirping - spring has arrived..

... and an angel has appeared - with no eyes, no matter everyone will get their eyes at the end as they are all french knots and I'm too lazy to do them one by one.  As you can see, more border has been done and another flower and of course the angel.  Hopefully my threads will arrive today so I can start working on some flower stems, fill in those leaves and continue on with that border.


 Leave you a photo of some beautiful flowers I bought - wish I could say I picked these from my garden :{
Behind the flowers you can see a cross stitch kit from Anchor?  from when I started cross stitching 3 years ago.


Thankyou everyone for the lovely comments, I do so enjoy reading them.
Amanda

14 comments:

  1. Great progress, and pretty flowers too!
    Please send some of that Spring this way. lol
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet stitching..
    Happy spring x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Flowers are lovely. And the poppies. =) A Happy, Blessed Easter to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeou sampler! Wonderful progress. Lovely flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on your progress. The Anchor poppies are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can we see a better picture from those puppies?They look lovely!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your piece is so pretty. The colors really pop. And beautiful flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this one continues to look gorgeous!! I really must order it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful sampler, Amanda. I love the colors in it!
    Your flowers are lovely and the piece behind them looks like it was a lot of work! Poppies are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great progress and the flowers are beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful flowers and lovely stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, so beautiful, Amanda--I always save the French knots 'til the very end myself :)

    ReplyDelete