Monday 3 December 2012

I love stitches - just not in me!

An update on my stitching - Christmas Band Sampler - below is where I was last week and where I am today - am going to run out of some of my colours - wish they would list how many skeins of thread you would need to complete the project when more than one skein is needed - that's my only grumble - otherwise, loving it.



Unfortunately I am still experiencing problems with my recent surgery - had to go back in for yet more stitches on Saturday - I am seeking a second opinion from a hospital Cosmetic Surgeon tomorrow as my Cosmetic Doctor is recomending me to remove my current implants - go through a healing process, then implant some smaller ones this time via my armpit, which I would like to avoid if at all possible, because really I don't think I can handle anymore surgery for a long long while!

Hugs,
Amanda

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful progress! I'm sorry healing is slow going - a second opinion is probably wise! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your band sampler is just lovely! I agree, it would be so nice to know just how much floss you need. Sure hope you start to do better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sampler is so lovely ..
    Yup a second opinion is wise
    Lots of love for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that a second opinion will be very worthwhile. I will be thinking of you. Your sampler is looking so pretty, I love the warmth of your fabric and the colours. I agree with you, it is very frustrating when the correct quantities are not listed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful start on your sampler.
    Yes get a second opinion, hope all works out well, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great progress on the sampler!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sampler. Hope things work out for you regarding the surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful progress on this project!
    I hope that your appointments go well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Continuing to pray that all works out with your surgery. Your band sampler is coming along beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prayers for strength - Just for you to keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful stitching. I hope you can get the best outcome for yourself and things start going a bit smootherxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry to hear about your hard time recovering =/ hope you'll get a good 2nd opinion and get well soon!!
    hugs to you sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am with you ...let me know how much floss.......Quite a few times I am left waiting to finish...because I am waiting for the mail .... Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Christmas Band Sampler is beautiful! Great stitching!

    ReplyDelete