Saturday 4 August 2012

Summer Hill progress

I am posting this from my phone as I am in Hospital with my son and dont have access to a computer so if this post looks messy I apologize. You would think with this much time in hospital I would have got more stitching done but the constant stream of visitors from other patients has been keeping my son awake. I am hoping for some stitching time tonight - fingers crossed!
Thankyou for all the kind words about my son and for those that prayed for his wellbeing.
My son was operated on Monday, then released Tuesday and unfortunately has had to be re-admitted to Hospital on Thursday due to another infection which has gone to his kidneys, I had assumed the operation he had would stop his illness but I have been told this is not the case. As this is the weekend he wont have a full examination til Monday so I will know then more about his current condition.
Reading everyones blogs has been keeping my spirits up during this difficult and stressful time and for that I thank everyone - basically you all have been saving my sanity!
Okay neighbors visitors have gone and sons asleep I am going to sneek out to buy a hot cocoa so I can get some more stitching done - and because I have an irrational fear of lifts and we are up on the 10th floor I have to climb back up ten flights of stairs - well actually its twenty but hey whos counting?

7 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to learn of complications for your little son. Hang in there. I am praying for you and him, your family and those doctors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping that things improve for your son. Keeping you and your son in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer Hill looks wonderful! Great stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your son is recovering well.
    Blog-reading and stitching are great ways of keeping stress levels calmer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your son will recover soon!! Best wishes for him =)
    Lovely stitching :)
    Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog. I hope your son is feeling better. I love your stitching it is beautiful

    ReplyDelete