Wednesday, 27 June 2012

By The Bay Needleart SAL Finished!

I've completed my freebie sal provided by Donna http://bythebayneedleart.blogspot.tw  -  I decided to make my sheep fluffy by doing a looped stitch called a Velvet stitch which is then cut and then fluffed up - and I hope it will be a while before I have to do another french knot!


Now that this sal is over I will probably go back to working on my Sarah Lowell by La-d-da - hope to have pictures soon - take care and keep those needles busy!

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful finish! I may have to stitch this one myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous design and beautifully stitched by you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely! All those French knots - well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so beautiful! Well done! I only have stitched small part of it, but it's a great design. I'm very curious to see updates on what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I just found you because you found me!! I am your newest follower. :) Your Afghan Hound is gorgeous! I love Quaker Diamonds. And wow! to Blackberry Welcome,I love Sweetheart Tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new follower of your blog too! I love your finish of this one and I think I'll add it to my to-do list too!

    ReplyDelete